Friday, September 10, 2010

But why?

I really want to go get my hair done, get a pedicure, and buy new make up, clothes for myself and my daughter, and a hair crimper, you know, all those things that make a girl feel pampered and good about herself. I want to be able to travel with my family, and do fun things together. But why is it that to survive in this economy, you have to cut down to almost the bare essentials? I stopped getting my nails done, I don't buy coffee's and teas everyday anymore, I save where I can...yet, I don't feel like it made that big of a difference. Its sad.
These days, you can't do all the things you want. We work so hard and all the income goes towards surviving...we cant even save anymore. Why do so many house holds have both parents working, sometimes 2 jobs, just to get by? This economy sucks, and I don't understand why. I don't think its necessary to take so much money from the people. I don't want to get into politics, but I just don't agree with the way things are. I enjoy my life, I love my family, but I think things could be a lot less stressful, I think people could relax and spend quality time with their family if $money$ wasn't such a problem. I know I'm not the only person who feels this way, so why don't things change?

No comments:

Post a Comment